Hello,
I am so glad to be back. I have missed stopping by and seeing how all of you do. I didn't have the chance yet as I cannot link from home, but I hope you had a great Easter Sunday (for those of the Western churches).
I felt so blessed that we got to come home for the feast of the Annunciation!
We also celebrate our younger daughter's name day on the 25th. I am thankful for our little girl.
I'm thankful I got to go to church. It makes me feel so calm and confident. Attending church consolidates faith.
I am thankful that we went about our own business while in Athens.
I am thankful we had a nice time, seeing the city center for the first time, letting the children know about their heritage.
I am thankful that C's mother was relatively quiet.
I am thankful that I did not get upset.
I am thankful for our children and our family.
I am thankful for the city we live in. Much more quiet than Athens.
I am thankful for Christian reading. It is important for me to read healing, encouraging words. So much reading is a waste of time. I have just began The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren. I am pleased to find writers that gently guide me and expalin the word of God. The more I read about it, the more I want to read it.
I am thankful for Iris and my blogging friends who keep me company, and keep me on track. I would be lost without your guidance and support. God has put you on my way, and I am thankful to you and to Him. I love you all.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thankful Thursday-Dance
Labels:
Thankful thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a precious thankful post sweetie.
Post a Comment