What an interesting picture, the first thing I noticed was the lack of shoes.
Every country has their homeless. I wonder what we do about it that helps...I'm glad at least it is warmer in Athens for the homeless.
Sad but true.Happy FamilySerena
I could just curl up there now. Interesting pic which needs no words
That's a brilliant photo!! Wow!
bitter sweet...such a lovely photo, but such a sad fact.
So sad.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What an interesting picture, the first thing I noticed was the lack of shoes.
Every country has their homeless. I wonder what we do about it that helps...
I'm glad at least it is warmer in Athens for the homeless.
Sad but true.
Happy Family
Serena
I could just curl up there now. Interesting pic which needs no words
That's a brilliant photo!! Wow!
bitter sweet...such a lovely photo, but such a sad fact.
So sad.
Post a Comment