Friday, January 12, 2007

Freedom!

I cannot believe it, but it is finally true!
It is funny how some difficult situations push us along in making the right choices!..
Here is the story: We have been bombarded in the past year with credit card so called offers. And as we are in contact with banks due to our business, we have found it hard to say "no", particularly to those we work with. But the more we were trying to be nice and decline gracefully, the more pressure we had to face every day from people who wouldn't take no for an answer.
So yesterday when yet another rude clerk called me, I decided there and then that that was that! I am not going to accept people raising their voice to me and telling me what important services they have to offer that I apparently do not understand, while I very well understand the fraud of international credit and banking.
The truth is I spoke to her with words I wouldn't easily print, but did I enjoy every word!
So as for today we are credit card free.
I tell you, there is nothing like Freedom!

No comments: