The Christmas decorations are packed away (not yet, in our house, but you get the idea!), the party season is over and we still have two long months of winter stretching out before us…
We need something to shake things up. So pull out your prettiest dress, get your hair done, and come on over!
Between March 2-9, 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting The Ultimate Blog Party!
My banner is up, and I feel like a teenager looking ahead to a big bash, excited and, yes, a little nervous!
3 comments:
Oh, gosh, great idea, even though I need to rest up first. ;-)
Spent the morning in town and at the museum with my youngest and I came home so exhausted that I cancelled going to the movies tonight. No energy left.
My Christmas tree decorations (mostly glass ornaments) are all lined up on trays, since Monday (yeah, I was late), with no one to put them in their boxes, so far. I simply like to have them around one more day, I'm telling myself (should I call Dr. Freud?).
It looks like a good site, I'll have to go and investigate some more.
Miraculously our decorations are back in the loft but only because I had a mini cleaning frenzy.
I've tagged you for a 'five things about me' post on my blog.
Nic
just so darn pleased you are coming! :)
Post a Comment