Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Please pray for Kelly.


Please read this from BooMama.
"I got this email from Kelli late last night - and asked her permission to share it with y’all.

“I talked to the Dialysis group today, and it appears that my home dialysis solution has stopped working. This basically means we have to move to Hemodialysis this week. From what my brain can assimilate at this point, I will have to have overnight staysometime this week to have a permacath inserted in my arm, and will start hemo the next day. This will be a 3x week, out of the house, sit in a hemo unit at the hospital for 3-5 hours, until transplant deal.I’m not happy. In fact, I cried for only the third time since this all started. We made an emergency appt with the Dr. for today at 3pm ET to ask our hundred questions. The bottom line, though, is that once you start hemo the clock ticks harder and faster. So, frankly, I’m scared.
God has done miraculous things this week. I know he can get me through this. In my heart. However, my head, right now, is straggling behind. Thank you for being a support system.”
Also: Kelli’s kidney is only functioning at 7% right now. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.".

Please pray for Kelli. May God give her courage and a gentle heart to receive Healing and Grace.

No comments: