
It is so hot and it is getting hotter. In the 1oos!
So we are going to keep it simple this week. Lots of fresh veggied and salads, witht he occasional ice-cream! Here is our menu for this week:
Monday
Greek Salad. Tomatoes, onion in rings, cucumber, olives, oregano, olive oil, capers and feta cheese optional.
Tuesday
Chef Salad and Club Sandwiches (Ham not included)
Wednesday
Spaghetti Napolitain
Thursday
Tuna Salad. Lettuce, canned tuna, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, olive oil and lemon dressing.
Friday
Scrumbled eggs with fresh tomato and feta cheese sauce.
Saturday
Grilled sardines and Greek salad.
Have a tasty week!
Thanks to Laura for being our host!
So we are going to keep it simple this week. Lots of fresh veggied and salads, witht he occasional ice-cream! Here is our menu for this week:
Monday
Greek Salad. Tomatoes, onion in rings, cucumber, olives, oregano, olive oil, capers and feta cheese optional.
Tuesday
Chef Salad and Club Sandwiches (Ham not included)
Wednesday
Spaghetti Napolitain
Thursday
Tuna Salad. Lettuce, canned tuna, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, olive oil and lemon dressing.
Friday
Scrumbled eggs with fresh tomato and feta cheese sauce.
Saturday
Grilled sardines and Greek salad.
Have a tasty week!
Thanks to Laura for being our host!
7 comments:
It's been hot here too! Your menu looks very healthy and tasty. It's going to take a little while to get used to the new banner. Have a great week! :)
Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
It has been pretty mild here, but with air conditioning it doesn't bother me much... maybe up to 90 this week. It has been extremely humid though...
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!
I love eggs for dinner, and with tomatoes? Even better!! Great meal week.
May I come over on Saturday for the grilled Sardines? I shall bring an apricot crumble with almonds and candied ginger. *tempttempt*
Did the hot weather melt your beautiful banner?
Your menu looks tasty! Healthy too! Have a great week.
i watched "My Greek Wedding" last night, was by coincidence on TV. Now I understand the spitting scene in church! :-)
I once had an assistente, a true Neapolitan Lady. My office had a ladder to reach the upper bookshelves, and that poor lady almost got a heart attack when I once nonchalantly walked through under it. I had to promise her never again to be so foolish.
It all sounds delicious Irene. Any chance of sending some of that good weather over in my direction please? ;-)
Post a Comment