OK, that's a really beautiful picture. I'm trying to figure out where you are when you took it, if it's a playhouse or a birdhouse ... and what it is used for. It looks like a place I'd like to escape to some days.
Like Shawn, I'm wondering if it's a birdhouse. I have a "cabin" in the woods here on our place to which the dog and I escape; a treehouse would be even better!
Hello and thank you all for stopping by and commenting. This photo was taken from the balcony of our room at a Corfu hotel over Easter. The owner had built this when he was a child , as a secret hideaway in his parents' olivegrove. The hotel was built on the grounds later on, but the tree house remained. I find it so romantic!
12 comments:
OK, that's a really beautiful picture. I'm trying to figure out where you are when you took it, if it's a playhouse or a birdhouse ... and what it is used for. It looks like a place I'd like to escape to some days.
Like Shawn, I'm wondering if it's a birdhouse. I have a "cabin" in the woods here on our place to which the dog and I escape; a treehouse would be even better!
That needs to have a storybook made around it. It is beautiful.
I love it. My oldest has been working on a tree house this year. Great memories.
wow, I love it . It looks very primitive. Happy WW.
oh, wow! A real tree house. so cool!
How cool - I'm jealous! I want one of those to escape to!
Happy WW :) Hope you'll come visit me too! :)
Aghh, Ok, my wordless Wednesday entry is at my real blog (not the blogger one in my profile)
http://dawnandjimmy.us/blog :)
My kids would love this!
Now if only we had a real tree around . . .
Have a happy WW!
Great WW!
Great pic Irene.
Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!
♥
annie
Hello and thank you all for stopping by and commenting.
This photo was taken from the balcony of our room at a Corfu hotel over Easter.
The owner had built this when he was a child , as a secret hideaway in his parents' olivegrove. The hotel was built on the grounds later on, but the tree house remained.
I find it so romantic!
Post a Comment