

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?
Apples in the winter, strawberries in the spring, watermelon in the summer and grapes in the autumn.
Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
The beach.
Main Course
Name something you do too often.
Saying "Thank God".
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like spending time with my husband and children because they bring meaning and happiness in my life.
For more Feasts, please visit the FF HQ!
7 comments:
Irene- this is a great feast! Have a wondeful weekend.
Love your dessert...there's nothing better than family and giving you meaning to life!!
Happy feasting.
enjoyed your feast..... have a great weekend!
Loved your dessert!! There is nothing like family.
Nice feast....why Cindy Crawford?? Just curious....Happy FF:)
Oh, I don't think you can say Thank God too often if you really mean it. :-) Love your dessert!
I did the "5 reasons why I love Jesus" tag yesterday, ut I did more than 5. :-)
what a sweet feast irene!
♥
annie
Post a Comment