Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Why I love Jesus-A different tag

Terri of In His Hands, a lovely place to contemplate about your Faith with mindfulness and humor, has tagged me for a meme, and you know I love memes!
This one though is different and a more difficult one. I must state 5 reasons why I love Jesus.
That got me thinking. I haven't thought of loving as a word to use for Jesus. I have to think about that. Here is then why I love being in the company of Jesus. Is it the same thing? Probably not. But that's the best I can say now.

1.Because He has patience with me.
2.Because He is there for me, even when I totally forget about Him.
3.Because as I grow up, I think of Him as a good Father and I am not that afraid of Him as I was when I was a child, although I am still afraid of approaching too much.
4.Because nobody else has even given me the peace, rest and confidence I have known when I am close to Him.
5.Because there are some wonderful ladies whom I got to know by serendipity or by Jesus' will through blogging, who say that He is so good and so important in their lives, that I want to live the joy of being blessed by His grace.
Stop over at Alycia's for example. See what I mean?

I hope my post makes sense to you and Him.
I am tagging: Annie, Susan, Denise, Barbara H, and Mary, all of whom are great inspirations in loving Jesus.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I love your answers Irene!
thanks for tagging me.

Denise said...

I love your reasons sweety. Here are five things I love about Jesus. 1)He loves me as is. 2)He lets me sit in His lap anytime I need to feel loved, and comforted. 3.) He heals all the boo boos that life throws my way. 4) He is available twenty four hours seven days a week, always!!! 5)When satan comes knocking upon my door, all I have to say is, Jesus would you please answer the door for me.

Barbara H. said...

Thanks for tagging me Irene! I loved doing this -- just got it posted just now. I got more than 5, though. :)

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Very sweet answers, Irene! Thanks for playing!

eph2810 said...

I am so happy that you have sharing your thoughts on this meme with us :)

I think He rocks - but then again you know that *smile*.

Be blessed today and always.