This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award.Thank you, Annie! You'd be the first one to receive it, had you not be the one to offer it to me so generously. Your friendship warms my heart. Always "Believe".
Alycia, your faith is so bright and joyful! I love stopping by your blessed home. Thanks for reminding me where my treasures are.
Kelli has such a charming way with the beauty of homemaking and with writing about it. Thank you for your welcoming home, and for showing me that there is no place like home.
Mrs L, I met you only recently. You inspire good feelings in me by being the gentle, thoughtful you.
Next to you, ladies, I take a deep breath and dive into my inner self and out into the fresh air of friendship and inspiration. You have taken me by the hand and you are patiently guiding my baby steps into the life I love and fear, a life of Faith and love of the family and home.
You deserve this meaningful and so beautiful award.
Alycia, your faith is so bright and joyful! I love stopping by your blessed home. Thanks for reminding me where my treasures are.
Kelli has such a charming way with the beauty of homemaking and with writing about it. Thank you for your welcoming home, and for showing me that there is no place like home.
Mrs L, I met you only recently. You inspire good feelings in me by being the gentle, thoughtful you.
Next to you, ladies, I take a deep breath and dive into my inner self and out into the fresh air of friendship and inspiration. You have taken me by the hand and you are patiently guiding my baby steps into the life I love and fear, a life of Faith and love of the family and home.
You deserve this meaningful and so beautiful award.
2 comments:
Thank you so much, Irene! Your sweet words brought a smile to my face!
Kelli
Thank you so much. I am so air minded that I only now found this Award. So many times I saw it on other blogs and I never thought of having one. I think I don't deserve it.
And sometimes I'm not so gentle as you say. I'm so deep in my convictions, sometimes people don't like to ear me.
Post a Comment