Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast 163


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
About 8, I think. My birthday is in December, so, ideally, I'd like to spend it with my family enjoying ourselves at a mountainous resort.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
SHlack, and all disgusting sounding slang.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Always, summer and Winter. I cannot stand direct sunlight. I like the privacy, too! Today I am wearing a pair of metalic frames with brown shades. In the hight of summer, I put on big and dark Jackie-O kind of shades.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
To my mum for all the troubles and as a thank you for my education.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Green tea.

More feasts at Friday's Feast HQs.

3 comments:

Baba said...

Good morning Irene, Thanks for visiting my place today..Have a nice week-end. Baba

Anonymous said...

My Birthday is December too:) Great feast you have here!!! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE green tea!! Have a wonderful Friday.