Monday, October 22, 2007

Non-Menu Monday...and Chicken Sunday

Hello,
No Menu today, I'm afraid. I have made some great stuff such as lentil soup, bean soup, and spinach pies, and freezed them because my stomach refuses to accept food. I get heartburn and a knot of pain even with drinking water.
Fortunately there is ayuverdic tea which I love, and my homeopath gave me some pills to take. Took two,Saturday and Sunday, lost the third. LOl.Didn't even ask what they were. He said we must make an appointment for this week. Boring with this rain, but it will stop by the time we book.
It is raining, raining, raining. And I am relieved. And when it is raining there is an unresistable need for comfort food. So, on Sunday I made this (and one more) "chicken pie". C loves them and he wanted me to make one , but as a largely vegetarian I tried to avoid it. Maybe I was wrong. This is a little miracle made in so little time, and it tastes great! It is also an excellent way to get the children to eat a bagful of veggies (which I made into a pulp in the Multi-Mulinex). Annie's recipe is marvelous. It is so yummy and so easy!Anyone reading this, pop over and copy! Cheers, Annie!

And with chicken pie, there is a need for a chicken soup, especially on a cold day like this.
I have posted some photos from our shop's new deco here. You are welcome to visit.
Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks delicious!
The shop looks beautiful Irene!