HA HA! Kids imagination... LOLHappy WW!
It's amazing how kids think! Thanks for sharing that one and happy WW!
I like it. This may sound funny, but it makes sense to me. Happy WW.
Looks about right to me!
Our Earth is being pulled in all directions, no wonder we have global warming! Too much friction.
Hehe, good idea. Happy WW.
I love that!!! Great job, J. :)
love it... andI love your template.I had it - and had to give it up ....no idea why, it was casuing script errors with all 4 off my regular visitors!
Oh, I love it. Great drawing.
what a great drawing!! That is awesome
Great drawing!I've given you an award over at my blog.
Look at the amount of green left, very sad.
Love it! My 11 year old is studying Astronomy right now.... Great picture!Happy WW!Lisa~
I love it! Great imagination!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
HA HA! Kids imagination... LOL
Happy WW!
It's amazing how kids think! Thanks for sharing that one and happy WW!
I like it. This may sound funny, but it makes sense to me. Happy WW.
Looks about right to me!
Our Earth is being pulled in all directions, no wonder we have global warming! Too much friction.
Hehe, good idea. Happy WW.
I love that!!! Great job, J. :)
love it... and
I love your template.
I had it - and had to give it up ....
no idea why, it was casuing script errors with all 4 off my regular visitors!
Oh, I love it. Great drawing.
what a great drawing!! That is awesome
Great drawing!
I've given you an award over at my blog.
Look at the amount of green left, very sad.
Love it! My 11 year old is studying Astronomy right now....
Great picture!
Happy WW!
Lisa~
I love it! Great imagination!
Post a Comment