The day began nicely. I went to the bakery and bought some croissants and apple pies. I know, I should make an apple pie, it's not big deal. I almost do when I read all those homey blogs where mums sew and scrapbook and make pies. I thank God I manage the week's cooking.
We had lunch at 5p.m. spaghetti with a beef casserole.
Then I remembered I needed a couple of things and headed to the neighborhood's super market. I got the necessary, but then spotted the Christmas ornaments that were just put up , and I picked some out of the pile.
We watched Music and Lyrics which was hilarious at times.
Then I went for a cyberstroll and ended up watching The Sound of Music on TV in the early hours of Sunday morning! I had never seen the whole of it and I loved the songs.
Then on Sunday I put up to dry some of my fabric samples that were rescued from the flood. Funny I have been keeping them for the discerning customer, but never enjoyed them myself. I look at them hanging around our balcony and I am overjoyed! They lend a whimsical note, like Thibetan prayer flags in the wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment