
Question 1
Did you eat candy this Valentine's Day?
Oh yes, I did. Chocolate, of course. Question 2
What is something you do to relax?
Make a cup of green tea and visit my great blogging friends. Read a book. Cross stitching. Yoga.Question 3
(From Poole’s book) What is the best approach for resolving conflict?
Let people voice their discontent. Keep calm and neutral.
Question 4
(Poole’s book again) How would you define “freedom”? (this could probably be a bonus question)
Freedom from fear. Trust in God Almighty.Question 5
(Poole’s book) On a scale of 1-10, how happy do you usually feel? Explain.
8. I love what I do, where I am right now with my children and our work. I am thankful for God's renewed presence in my life. Our friends, blogging and "real life" are a great, new blessing. I am anxious about the new house that we have been building for the past 3 years. I pray that we will be healthy and happy and enjoy living in it. I am also anxious about developping our work.
Bonus Questions
Question 6
If you could choose one “SIN” that you would never have to struggle with for the rest of your life what would it be?
Gluttony. Question 7
What is one thing that breaks your heart?
Sick children, suffering mothers.I am glad to join Know and Tell Friday. Please visit To Know Him to read more. Happy weekend.
4 comments:
Great answers Irene. I'm so glad you are enjoying what you do so much!
blessings & ♥~
Annie
I like #3 - we need more people like you:)
Great answers.
Irene:
I had the hardest time trying to send you the word with Greek letters to have you check it for me (and see if it means anything bad in Greek!). Did you get it?
Thanks!
Dawn
Post a Comment