Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayer Request


Dear friends,

I got news of D's godfather, today. He has fallen off the stairs at work. Just a couple of steps. However, he broke his ribs and, what's even worse, a rib has penetrated his lung. He is in hospital for the third day today. The doctors are trying to remove fluid from his lung, and he is in pain.

Please say a prayer for him. He is father to two boys, aged 11 and 3, and a loving husband who is the sole provider for his family.

Thank you all very much.
Update: April 19: He is home, but last night and this morning he had high fever. Thank you, thank you for praying for him and his family.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying now.

Anonymous said...

I've prayed for him. I hope he wll feel better each day and his lungs and ribs will heal.
Gina @ Gina's Pulic Diary