Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Guess

Where am I? Does the view remind you of anything?
Key:


Have a look at more pictures here and here.

Thank you so much for your guesses! Yes, I took those photos while on the beach. Picture # 1 was taken while I was lying on my stomach on the sun lounge, looking down toward the sand. Isn't the play of the sun wonderful?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the beaches in Thailand :)

Hootin Anni said...

I'd think this is a wonderful sandy beach, and you're holding your favorite drink in hand...enjoying the sunshine and atmosphere! Am I close?

My wordless will 'tickle you'!!

Come by if you can. Happy Wednesday.

Heidi said...

I wish it reminded me of somewhere I have been that is that beautiful and exotic, unfortunately, I have never been to that wonderful place. boo-hoo.

lareine said...

let me guess --- you're on a beach somewhere in the tropics enjoying the wonderful sun with some very refreshing lime juice in one hand and a book on the other... how i envy you!

Bethany said...

I'm not sure where you are exactly but I am pretty sure that I want to be there too!

Happy WW!

Joyful Days said...

I'm not sure where you are, but I'm thinking it is very, very peaceful and lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but it looks lovely.

La Mama Naturale' said...

Great umbrella photos! Happy WW! Looks like a nice day out.

Denise said...

Tropical beach.

Anonymous said...

hmm whats the blue thing looks like a vacation place i think everyone needs a vacation