Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Vine and Honeysuckle


For more shady, fragrant, beautiful pictures, please visit the WW HQs ans 5 minutes for mom.

12 comments:

lareine said...

that must be wonderful for the senses when you walk in that balcony --- the vine and the flowers are a sight to behold and the atmosphere permeated with sweet delicate scent...

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great place to get away for a few minutes to breathe and relax.

Denise said...

I love honeysuckle.

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhh, I love the woodsy vine photo!!!

Mine's shared. Stop by if you can.

Anonymous said...

Green is lovely! It's always nice to take a walk around vine and trees. Nice place you have!

The Apron Queen said...

Gorgeous flowers. Can smell them from here! I've been obsessed with photographing flowers lately myself. And the bugs (dragonflies, grasshoppers, bees, etc) that seem to surround them.

Anonymous said...

love the vine shot - so lovely!
happy WW :)

KC said...

I love that vine.. what great photos.. Happy WW

houseofeling said...

great nature shot! That fine is crazy...love it!

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! Perfect for WW!

Anonymous said...

Wow it's nice place to have a break after a house day work it's good to breath some garden fresh air..try visit mine if you have time...Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How pretty!