Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home Alone

Hi,
I am physically exhausted. The in laws left yesterday. Called today. I said I was busy. They'll call back again. C told me to face up to her, tell her we're a team, and she cannot break us. Funny neither he, or his father can face up to her. Neither her brother to whom C talked over the phone. I leave her to God.
Entering the home was like entering a new space.
I have been advised to confess my mil troubles and seek help. Also do an euxelaio, an oil blessing. It is so beyond all of us.
We have been working on removing the last stuff off the old house. We are living among boxes in the new.
Ah! Living again. It's great. You don't know what you're missing until you feel a stranger in your own home.
It is good, no it is GREAT to be back.
I love you, I really do.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

Love you too Irene!