
Hello,
I am back home! In time for Thankful Thursday, yes! I just realized that.
Oh what am I thankful for this week?
I am thankful for our safe trip to and from Greece.
I am thankful for minimum complaints during the trip.
I am thankful for good friends who are trustworthy and daring to stand up for us.
I am thankful for good night's sleep.
I am thankful for walking, seeing , talking , eating together.
I am thankful for friends who are calling on my mobile to ask how we are doing, where we are, if we are safe.
I am thankful for beautiful books, and for friends and family to share them with.
I am thankful for the promise of beautiful times ahead. I believe You, God!
I am thankful for Christ; He did not, does not, will not let me perish. I believe in You!
Thank you Iris and dear blogging friends. I appreciate your stopping by and your beautiful, embracing, comments. May God be with you!
5 comments:
God loves you so much precious one, and so do I.
Great list! I can't wait to see the pictures!
What a great time to get back. Hope the trip was great!!
Robyn
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sonoranstamper/
Irene, They are such wonderful blessings! I'm so glad you shared them with us this week.
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Great TT post. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. And you are right, He will not let you perish, He will never fail you. Keep putting your trust in Him, He won't let you down. Be blessed,
Stacy
Post a Comment