Friday, August 01, 2008

Thank you!

Carrie of Oak Rise Cottage regaled me with this award. That is wonderful !


Here are the award rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award
4. Add links to the recipients
5. Leave a comment for the recipients or email them to let them know they have an award.

Thank you so much Carrie! I shall proudly display it along with this verse that you've posted:


Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Phil. 4:6-7

Amen. Carrie, it is a pleasure meeting you and stopping by your lovely blog!

Denise and Annie have also sent an award my way some months ago, which I did not acknowledge. I humbly apologise to you, my dearest friends.

May I redeem myself by passing on the award to the brilliant Denise and Annie. With thanks to Lynn and Iris. And also to the inspiring Melanie, Angie and Gina.
Ladies, you are God's jewels from Heaven. Thank you for your brilliant blogs and for your friendship.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Irene,

I got tears in my eyes. Thank you for thinking of me. I give the Lord all the honor as I could not write a thing without him.

You know I have been praying for you. My heart is tender to the struggles of late.

I love these scripture verses today. They have filled me up just as you always do. God bless you my sister and I am sending you a giant hug (((((YOU)))))) Love, Lynn

Aunt Angie said...

How SWEET! I am blessed far more than I deserve. I ran on down your page and read a couple other posts---you have been busy!
God bless your sweet heart for thinking of me with this kind award! It means a great deal to be selected and placed beside such awesome ladies as the other mentioned bloggers!
You are a blessing to so many!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Irene!
You are one of the best found treasures in blogging!
And I would love that dinner by the sea. Someday, I believe, it will happen.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Irene!! I will display it proudly.

Denise said...

Thank you sweetie, I love you.

Melanie said...

Thanks so much, Irene. I feel honored that you chose me to share this award.

Have a blessed week!