Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday-Peace


Hello, hello,
I am home!
I am glad to be back and I look forward to stopping by your places and seeing how you are and what you have been up to!

We have had a lovely camp this summer. Completely emptied my mind to the point of feeling dizzy today, my first day at the shop. (Yesterday was spent doing the washing up!)

I am so thankful for our vacation.
For our family.
For the lovely weather and the beautiful sea.
For reading a book and several magasines cover to cover.
For getting hooked on Apostle Matthew's gospel (I have so much to wrote about!)
For Holy Communion.

For our new home. It's lovely to have a nest to call our own.
For having your friendship and wisdom and camaraderie to look forward to (it makes the landing much more bearable!).

Thank you Carrie for the award. I am so humbled by your kindness. Thank you! I shall acknowledge it soon, thank you so much for your friendship.

Thank you Iris for hosting; you are a very special lady.


I hope to stop by and visit you all soon!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome home my dear friend, love you bunches.

Melanie said...

Irene, Welcome home! So glad you had a wonderful summer.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!

Carrie said...

I'm happy your are safely home and that you enjoyed your vacation.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home! Welcome back.

Unknown said...

Hi Irene,

Wow, I can just feel your joy. So glad you are refreshed. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lynn

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hi Irene! Welcome home to you. Yes, I'd be happy to share in all wedding talk! :-)

Happy day & blessings to you,

melissa

Nancie said...

So glad you have had a lovely camp, Irene. Thank God for giving you a new home. May God continue to provide for your family's every need and bless your family with many wonderful friendships. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and have a blessed day!