I am so thankful to Karen of Homespun Simplicity for blessing me first with her posts and now with this blogging award! If you haven't visited Karen before, let me tell you that her place is somewhere where you want to stay, a place that has a palpable taste and a feeling of certainty I long for. Thank you, Karen.Now, for those of you reading and knowing me long enough, you know I scrambled my template and lost all of my little awards from my sidebar. So, apart from what I said about Karen and her blog, this award is extra special to me because it's my first one of the post-crash times!
This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
The rules of this award:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
The rules of this award:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
And now I get to pass the award on to some nice blogs and the ladies behind them, with attitude and gratitude.
Pink Slippers: Hold on to your seats for this breezy, Christian lady!
Oak Rise Cottage: Carrie is a perennial inspiration of graceful living.
Grace Alone: aka Miss Thankfulness in person.
Angelica Grace Designs:Christian and creative...with an attitude!
Alfazema: (You try so hard, I think you'll like this!)
Sugar and Meringue: Emily needs a lemonade shot for her new endeavors!
Kitten come from Eggs: You know her, and she amply deserves it!
My Life as Annie: Annie has both attitude and gratitude!
Shortybears Place: Daily dose of both!And on nr.10, it's You!..Thank you for stopping by, reading me and commenting! God bless!
8 comments:
Thanks sweetie, love you.
Thank you Irene!
♥ annie
Thank you so much. I don't know how I didn't realize you had a new post. I'm always looking in my blog list for updates and, I don't know how, I missed yours. I'm so cross.
Thanks God you went to mine and remind me to come here. I feel really silly.
Well. Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Alfazema
Oh Irene...thank you so very much! I really appreciate this. You are such a sweetheart. Made my day. Blessings to you and yours,
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
Come by my blog, there is an award for you.
Wow--I see my name there. THANK YOU! You are really sweet.
I wonder why thrift store are not a hit there too. Do you think one day they will be?
Irene, thank you so much! I'm very honored you would list my little blog. Blessings!
Thank you Irene, for this lovely award. I will post soon.
Right now my mother is in the hospital since Thursday evening, so I am behind on my blogging activities.
Post a Comment