I woke up at 6 a.m. with a toothache. I had an appointment at 10 am. for a root canal job, but I was too sleepy, too fed up, and honestly, too not ready to face it. So, after some pointless dropping myself on the couch, pretending I am sleeping, while sniffing C's coffee (because I'm doing homeopathy I cannot drink coffee and the guarana placebo I got, I left it at the shop, not anticipating staying at home on Monday), at 8:30 a.m. I sent an sms to my nice dentist along the lines of "I shall not be coming today at 10;I'll call you;have a nice week".
Oh, a nice week then! I just got an aspirin but I should have gotten paracetamol instead which does not cause blood vessels to expand. Tant pis! I'll have some of that later!
So here I am, in our bedroom, on a Monday morning. There is work to be done around the house, of course, like clothes to be properly hung in the closets. I so much love the closets in our new house! Nothing expensive, mind you, but nice and functional Ikea closets. They cost half the price the contractor was charging us, and I like them much better.
I also promised myself loading the washing up monster at the basement, and hanging the laundry in the open air. We have a forecast of heavy rain beginning tomorrow afternoon, so I must really hurry. I so much prefer open air to the dryer, although I am grateful we have one. There are many women that I meet at the shop who don't have one, and when I let them know they can put an item, usually a feather pillow or quilt in the dryer, they tell me they don't have one, implying with eyes and jests that it is a luxury.
Off I go to the washer then, and I promise to come back with words and pictures of a vey exciting weekend. Love you!
(Now that I look at that photo, I might need to clean those widows, too.........................bahh!)
2 comments:
Praying for you.
Sorry about the tooth! Ouch!
Sending love & prayers your way.
Post a Comment