Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-Week of January 5th


For Today... Tuesday, January 6, 2009. The Epiphany.

Outside My Window... it is dark, with the lights of the city twinkling in the distance.

I am thinking... of Aunt A who is in hospital. Please pray for her.
From the learning rooms… our daughters do their homework, finishing frantically what they had let unfinished over the holidays.

I am thankful for... my husband's love.
From the kitchen... tomorrow we shall be eating fish.

I am wearing... my favorite brown velour track suit and a red t-shirt with a touch of organdy in the v-neck.

I am reading... the life of prophet Elias.

I am hoping... to manage to be nice to my in laws.
I am creating... nothing right now, but I hope to finish J's cross stitch pirate.

I am hearing... my husband snoring.
I am going... back to work tomorrow morning.
Around the house... the Christmas tree is up an will remain up until next Sunday.
One of my favorite things...blogging and the lovely, inspiring people I meet.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: keeping m.i.l. out of the kitchen. Looking forward to the week end.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…


When in doubt, pick the long view.

I really enjoy this. Thank you for hosting!

2 comments:

P. said...

Ups. I forgot to do mine.

Alfazema

Denise said...

I enjoyed your day book sweetie.