
FOR TODAY Monday, January 12, 2009...
Outside my window...it's dark, with a great moon, painting our veranda a bright, deep blue.
I am thinking...of my
I am thankful for...my family and our warm home.
From the learning rooms... no reading, as all three of my kids have either fever or hypothermia.
From the kitchen...I've made salmon linguine today. Delicious. Not so sure about tomorrow yet.
I am wearing...a white towelling hoody and blue towelling capris.
I am creating...nothing artsy, yet,I am afraid. Putting an order to the after in-laws house, is the creation I am aspiring to for this week.
I am going...to the doctor's and then to the hairdresser's tomorrow morning.
I am reading...some Spanish interiors magazines.
I am hoping...that I shall be stronger and more clear minded.
I am hearing...the news about the abduction of a Greek shipping magnate.
Around the house...we are waiting for the PC man to install our new computer.
One of my favorite things...my laptop.
A few plans for the rest of the week:I want to start going on a daily walk.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Lovely fabrics, waiting to be used.
3 comments:
lReally lovely.
Alfazema
That's a lovely picture of the fabrics; I hope you enjoy using them. Love the description of the light on your veranda.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Best wishes,
Jo
I enjoyed this dear.
Post a Comment