The new header image I found is so much fun! I found it at Split Decisionz which is a very helpful and fun website if you are looking to update your blog.
The long talked about makeover of the blog, with some restructuring included, will take place in the next couple of weeks. So if you see funny stuff when you visit, do not be alarmed, it's just me (and my secret makeover partner extraordinaire that I'll reveal after the makeover). The makeover will be followed by a giveaway both here and at the Happy Turtle, to celebrate my 3rd bogoversary and the culmination of my 4th decade in life!
Stay tuned!
7 comments:
I like so much your header. I like bees and I think they always give a cheerful air to everything.
ALfazema
It looks adorable -- and really makes me yearn for warmer weather and chirping birds. lol
Such a cute header, love it.
Very cute! Can't wait to see the new blog reveal!
I am so in the mood for spring! Your blog cheered up my winter blues.
You've been very bloggy creative for a few months now...even longer maybe...looking forward to the final masterpiece. All this activity is inspiring me!
Hi, Irene! I love the "springy" new look of your blog.
Post a Comment