Nice pictures.
Great shots Irene, thanks for sharing.Have a great weekend!GuyRegina In Pictures
Pretty little clouds watching that beautiful mountain.
Interesting scatter of clouds.
lovely blues in that shot.
Beautiful shot! Happpy SWF! Sylvia
Beautiful photo and I love the drawing!!
A beautiful image Irene and thank you so much for visiting French Essence, xv.
It is such a tranquil pretty image.
So simple, yet so effective. I like the open space on the top side, it leaves room for thoughs to wonder. Very nice! Happy SWF!prkl, Finland
By far one of the nicer photo's I;ve seen tonight. Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend!Boo
Lovely photo. I love the greek mythical horse Pegasus probably becasue I love horses.thanks for sharing and Happy First Day of Spring!Caprice
Very nice pictures!
I love the mountain photo, it's excellent!
What a lovely study in shades of blue!
Wonderful, beautiful, and special with the connection to Pegasus! Happy SWF!
Pegasus in full flight over the mountains. Good combination.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Nice pictures.
Great shots Irene, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Pretty little clouds watching that beautiful mountain.
Interesting scatter of clouds.
lovely blues in that shot.
Beautiful shot! Happpy SWF!
Sylvia
Beautiful photo and I love the drawing!!
A beautiful image Irene and thank you so much for visiting French Essence, xv.
It is such a tranquil pretty image.
So simple, yet so effective. I like the open space on the top side, it leaves room for thoughs to wonder. Very nice! Happy SWF!
prkl, Finland
By far one of the nicer photo's I;ve seen tonight. Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend!
Boo
Lovely photo. I love the greek mythical horse Pegasus probably becasue I love horses.
thanks for sharing and Happy First Day of Spring!
Caprice
Very nice pictures!
I love the mountain photo, it's excellent!
What a lovely study in shades of blue!
Wonderful, beautiful, and special with the connection to Pegasus! Happy SWF!
Pegasus in full flight over the mountains. Good combination.
Post a Comment