Beautiful.
Very nice photo. I went with spring also.
Pretty. I love the water drops on the leaves.Happy WW!
Beautiful! Nothing says spring like a daffodil. :o)
I love daffodils...they're done here but I will get a second crop back home...months from now!
So refreshing.Alfazema
Very pretty! Have a great day, Irene.
Not only do I love the daffodil, but I love the fact that the wood is all covered up and might not have to be used for awhile, cross fingers.
love the water drops on the daffodil!... it's so good to be in spring :)...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful.
Very nice photo. I went with spring also.
Pretty. I love the water drops on the leaves.
Happy WW!
Beautiful! Nothing says spring like a daffodil. :o)
I love daffodils...they're done here but I will get a second crop back home...months from now!
So refreshing.
Alfazema
Very pretty! Have a great day, Irene.
Not only do I love the daffodil, but I love the fact that the wood is all covered up and might not have to be used for awhile, cross fingers.
love the water drops on the daffodil!... it's so good to be in spring :)...
Post a Comment