
Read a while ago on Twitter: " I think my kids believe I enjoy dishes and laundry. They seem to keep making them". That was so funny!
I really apologise for not visiting you all. We are super busy here with the spring/summer products arriving at the shop and getting ready for Easter on the homefront. We celebrate Easter one week later than Catholic and Protestant people. it's Palm Sunday for us, tomorrow. We got a laurel bush. It's the first time we shall be offering the church branches from our own tree. Branches of laurel are given away tomorrow from every church.
School paused yesterday for the Easter vacation (two weeks). I very much enjoyed taking Dee shopping on Thursday, talking to her, listening to her. I got to shop for our god daughter, too. It is traditional for a godparent to buy the godchild a chocolate egg, the candle she's going to lit on the Saturday midnight church service, and a pair of shoes. (Isn't that cute?). I got the egg and the candle but not the shoes , as our god daughter is 19 and she gets to buy them herself, we only send a note. But I'd love to buy her a pair of shoes, really!
I wish you all a very blessed Easter with your loved ones.
4 comments:
I love you my dear friend.
Have a blessed Easter! God bless!
Have a blessed and happer Easter with your precious family!
Interesting that our Easter "calendars" differ by a week. Enjoy your celebrations and and may God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment