Monday, May 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-May 25th edition


For Today...Monday May 25th 2009

Outside my window... haven't opened it yet!

I am thinking... getting dressed and going to town. We begin painting the shop today.

From the learning rooms... F just finished her English accreditation exams. Exams at the Greek school continue. Tomorrow: Ancient Greek.


I am thankful for... my husband and our family. We had a very tense weekend. I want us to be gamily again.


From the kitchen... some fresh salad and fruit. It's terribly hot for a May day already.


I am wearing... pink spaghetti strap top, white pajama bottoms with pale brown, blue and pink posies.

I am reading...

I am hoping... my dentist's appointment goes well.

I am creating... stocking my Etsy shop to be.

I am praying...for aunt F.

Around the house...cleaning and getting ready for fil visiting tonight.


One of my favorite things...{not so silly} silly talk with my children.


A few plans for the rest of the week...overseeing the shop's refurbishment.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... from the shop...it gets worse before it can get better!..

With many many thanks to Peggy! Have a beautiful week ahead!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed your daybook.

Elena said...

Hope the shop's refurbishment goes well for you. It may seem a mess now but I'm sure the final product will be satisfying. Hope you post a pic when it's all done.

ciao for now,
Elena

One Mom said...

Your life sounds full, a little challenging and with lots of family. You are blessed! Thank you for your sweet comments!