
For Today...
Outside my window...the afternoon rain has stopped. It feels fresh and new.
I am thinking...of many and lots. A friend who is awaiting some health examination results; whether my daughter Dee does her homework next door; the shop.
From the learning rooms...Fee begins her exams marathon on the 10th. She begins with her final exams in English Foreign Language which will then allow her to get a TEFL degree. She is only 14 and she is under much pressure with both school and English exams. Please say a prayer for her on the 10th!
From the kitchen...tomorrow is my official name day. I'd love to make something special for lunch or dinner. J wants a cake, but he must not eat eggs or dairy yet...Hmmm! I'll have to go vegan again.
I am wearing...my brown velvet pants and hoodie, a printed v-neck in autumn colors and clogs.
I am reading...no books right now, only some e-mails and blogs. I'm in a 'doing' phase.
I am hoping...things will get better at work, C gets up on time and in a good mood.
I am creating...space. We are finishing the essentials on the garden. Now we must sand and paint the outdoor furniture we have gathered over the years and make new covers and pillows to unify the look.
I am praying...for my dear friends, and for Jesus to be inside us and lead our lives.
Around the house...things are beginning to take shape, although there is still lots to be done.
One of my favorite things...our new bed. I honestly believe it's going to help us sleep better and help my back. So many years in the business, we couldn't afford one of our own medicine. We made it a priority this year, and it's here!
A few plans for the rest of the week...J is going to the doctor on Wednesday to check the progress of his chickenpox, F sits her first exam next Sunday, we need to move the treadmill from the shop storehouse to the basement. I need to exercise!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Our May 1st wreath as promised here. Many thanks to The Simple Woman for hosting. I've really missed doing this! Have a lovely week!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Our May 1st wreath as promised here. Many thanks to The Simple Woman for hosting. I've really missed doing this! Have a lovely week!
3 comments:
What a pretty May 1st wreath. May Day seems to be forgotten here--no one gives it much thought. It used to be that flowers would be left on your door and there would be a May Day parade--or so I have read. I wish some traditions would still be carried on...
Have a beautiful day, Irene!
Such a lovely wreath my friend.
Your life sounds full and blessed. I hope tomorrow turns out to be a special day for you!
Post a Comment