Tomorrow we paint the office. The elctricians do the wiring, but we have to make up our minds as to where we want every little machine to go (credit cards, scanner, printer, equalizer, etc).
Tonight we looked for a new WC set. I picked one of the cheapest, that I liked best amongst the cheapest!
We also took J for a soccer game. He began playing/training three days/week. So good for him. I have been neglecting our menus and he got plumper, so we stepped up the action on the field.
The girls have exams and some nerves. F is sitting Physics tomorrow, while D sits English.
I surfed a little tonight, with some interruptions for visits to American Girl. We subscribe to the magazine but we haven't received an issue since January!
I also uploaded some photos on Flickr.
Nice finds on the net today: lovely gardens I'm going to share with you in a new post, and a blueberry muffin recipe I don't have the time to make, but maybe you will! Do drop me a line and let me know if you do.

From here.
Goodnight, see you tomorrow!
1 comment:
I love blueberry muffins.
Post a Comment