
For Today...Monday June 1st 2009
Outside my window... shops and cars. I am at work.
I am thinking... football in the afternoon, gotta make my pillows (hint-hint), got to start exercising.
From the learning rooms... exams today, tomorrow, next week.
I am thankful for... our family, anchoring me to optimism.
From the kitchen... cheese and veggies.
I am wearing... white linen shirt and trousers.
I am reading...The Beach House: A Novel
, by Jane Green. From the first chapters it sounds like unputdownable. I really need the distraction!
I am hoping... that our shop will be ready by next week.
I am creating... scouring fabric samples and sample books to make lamp shades for the shop display.
I am praying...for good health and for our mood to remain upbeat.
Around the house... spotless family bathroom over the weekend. I need to make space for my exercise sessions.
One of my favorite things... making jewellery. Makes me feel child like.
A few plans for the rest of the week...European parliament elections next Sunday. We shall be travelling to C's village.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my workroom, graciously shaped up by C over the weekend!
Outside my window... shops and cars. I am at work.
I am thinking... football in the afternoon, gotta make my pillows (hint-hint), got to start exercising.
From the learning rooms... exams today, tomorrow, next week.
I am thankful for... our family, anchoring me to optimism.
From the kitchen... cheese and veggies.
I am wearing... white linen shirt and trousers.
I am reading...The Beach House: A Novel
I am hoping... that our shop will be ready by next week.
I am creating... scouring fabric samples and sample books to make lamp shades for the shop display.
I am praying...for good health and for our mood to remain upbeat.
Around the house... spotless family bathroom over the weekend. I need to make space for my exercise sessions.
One of my favorite things... making jewellery. Makes me feel child like.
A few plans for the rest of the week...European parliament elections next Sunday. We shall be travelling to C's village.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my workroom, graciously shaped up by C over the weekend!

With many thanks to Peggy for hosting! Have a beautiful week ahead!
1 comment:
Such a nice daybook my friend.
Post a Comment