
For Today... Monday, June 8, 2009
Outside My Window... it is sunny and hot.
I am thinking... of the chores that need to be done...but I push the thought away.
I am thankful for... our family, our home, our work, our lives, my blogging friends.
From the kitchen... we had an italian lunch of risotto with mushrooms, pizza and simple yet delicious tomato pasta.
I am wearing... a linen skirt and t-shirt that I had bought for J's christening, seven years ago.
I am reading... same as last week, nice read.
I am creating... listings for my etsy shop.
I am hearing... the sound of the computer and the news on C's portable TV.
I am going... to work tomorrow. We had a mini break thanks to the Pentecost.
Around the house... we brought a large beechwood table we used to use as a desk at work. We plan to repaint it and use it as a dining room table with some new benches.
One of my favorite things... hugs in bed with our kids.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: finishing redecorating the shop. Setting things up and running by the week end.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

Our host will not be posting until Fall, but I love this Monday meme. So why don't you join us?
Outside My Window... it is sunny and hot.
I am thinking... of the chores that need to be done...but I push the thought away.
I am thankful for... our family, our home, our work, our lives, my blogging friends.
From the kitchen... we had an italian lunch of risotto with mushrooms, pizza and simple yet delicious tomato pasta.
I am wearing... a linen skirt and t-shirt that I had bought for J's christening, seven years ago.
I am reading... same as last week, nice read.
I am creating... listings for my etsy shop.
I am hearing... the sound of the computer and the news on C's portable TV.
I am going... to work tomorrow. We had a mini break thanks to the Pentecost.
Around the house... we brought a large beechwood table we used to use as a desk at work. We plan to repaint it and use it as a dining room table with some new benches.
One of my favorite things... hugs in bed with our kids.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: finishing redecorating the shop. Setting things up and running by the week end.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
3 comments:
I enjoyed your daybook.
Your daybook is so sweet. Thank you for sharing the day with us. :)
Gina
Hi,
I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find one another while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link!
Post a Comment