Hello, my dear friends,
I hope you are all doing well. I shall not be visiting many of you tonight, but I am sending you my best thoughts, feelings and prayers.
We came back last night after a long weekend in the South of Greece. I haven't been to the South in litteraly ages. We passed through places I have only heard poeple in the family talk about. Places I haven't been to since I was a teen.
We went on business. The company wanted us to road test anew pillow we shall be stocking from this coming autumn. It will be made of narural rubber (for support), lavender (aromatherapy) and a type of seaweed providing iodine to those who miss it. It's going to be good for ailments of the thyreoid and asthma. Beautiful, wild, unspoilt, undiscovered places...So pure. This pillow will embrace all these qualities as well.
And then tonight, as I was checking my e-mail and was signing into Google, my French childhood friend popped up in a window and we had an on line chat, typing away, exchanging photos, and sharing confessions.
Home has been turned upside down in the past week. C and I decided to convert the attic into C's office. I hope to get a little corner into a yoga corner in the morning! But that means having builders coming in at the crack of dawn. So I must really getting going now, if I want to wake up before they show up on our doorstep.
Last piece of news for tonight (I promise you larger coverage of our trip with lovely pictures). Our eldest, Fee, passed her English examination as organised and approved by the University of Michigan. We are so pleased for her!
Great big hugs to all of you.
3 comments:
Hello my dear friend, I have missed you so much. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Those pillows sound wonderful, I have thyroid problems, and lovebug has asthma. Congrats to Fee, so happy for her. I love you.
Hello Irene. Have missed you!
love,annie
Looking forward to the photos. And, congrats to your Fee!
Post a Comment