
Goodmorning,
Another day at work. ~Thank God we have a job to go to.
My kids are home alone. ~Thank God they are growing up to be independent.
Company inspector in, today. ~Thank God we have a refurbished shop that I was feeling good enough to clean head to toe last week.
I happened upon these two pieces of thanksgiving this morning:
Capsized fisherman lived on crackers and prayer. (Read full story here)
"Thank you God for all of your wonderful blessings. I am so thankful for this life no matter how many curves it takes me on" (singer Katy Perry via Twitter)
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"
Wishing you a beautiful day.
2 comments:
Thank you for your good wishes. Even though it is the first day of spring here it is still a bit grey and cold but with hopeful words such as yours I can smell hope in the air!!!
Amen, I enjoyed your post today sweetie. I love you.
Post a Comment