Some take it on their hair. Some go to the gym. I would certainly benefit from either or both. For the time being I take it on my blog. Not the one still untouched, as designed by the talented Tara, but this one, that has seen more changes than my hair color.
I now have a new look, more orangey, more like it's Autumn time. Which I like. What I like most is the text background. Pleasant to my eyes. It does feel cozy to me. I hope it is pleasant for you, too, because you do know how much it means to me seeing you here, don't you?
Today it is fresh. I like fresh air. I am starving for the open air. I must get back to my morning walks.
We woke up in speaking terms, thanks to last night's televised debate between six party leaders, five from the national parliament and one from the European parliament. C went to Village cinemas and came with pop corn and m'mallows. I had a terrible headache and spent most of the afternoon in bed.
I did some planting and I have some extras to plant today. So that is my excuse. I also need to make a warm lunch. Something with rice, probably, that is called a risotto. I also want to make a lentil soup that we all enjoy, and we can have it tomorrow which is a Wednesday meat-dairy free. Good for us, today is the final debate between the two future Prime Ministers, Karamanlis and Papandreou. That, my friends means either pita kebabs or most likely pizzas. And beer. So my dinner dilemas are solved.
I have an even more important thing to do. This weekend is the bi-annual company conference. After last week's events I decided I might as well do a bit of maintenance, so I am planning a visit to the hairdresser's on Saturday. Saturday afternoon we leave for Volos. Dinner. Sleep in fabulous beds. Then the company conference in the morning. In which I am to deliver a 10 min speech on the following subject:
"Entrepreneurship: Motives and Ethics".
I have to work on that before 2.30 p.m. when C and J will be back home and e-mail it to the company for translation.
We shall leave Volos at c.4p.m. on Sunday. Then on Monday afternoon we are hosting a party at the shop to celebrate our 12th anniversary. The company owner will come and deliver a speech, accompanied by a dozen Spanish entrepreneurs who have bought the master Franchise for Spain, and want to see how we do it. There is obviously alot to be done and arranged from catering to sending invites, to summoning the town's best.
There, that's the plan, God willing.
Wait! Do I smell apple pie? Gosh, I've missed home made apple pie. C wants me to make home made creme caramel. I must look for a recipe.
Fisr things first. I am making green tea and go planting!
Love you all alot.

2 comments:
Your blog has a nice look.
I need to alter some little things on mine too but first my computer needs to be fixed.
Alfazema
I love your new blog look.
Post a Comment