Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Beginning of the week

Hi there,
I hope you all had a nice weekend.
We spent it at home with J's fever reaching 40. Luke warm baths and echinacaea with some spoonfulls of anti-fever syrup. He is better now, c.38+, but he still has the caughing and some new stomach issues...Eating rice like a Chinese man. C hasn't been feeling well either. His fever is c.37+. I don't know if it is my man or every man, but when it comes to the flu, I think men are worse than babies.

We began redecorating the shop. The new bed is very stylish. Very urban style chic. Will show you pictures. Quite tricky to set up as it is a completely new style, but we'll learn. Lots of work to be done tomorrow.

D and I watched Four Christmases tonight after I came home from work.Just what I needed. Relaxed, heartwarming and light hearted.


Over the weekend C placed the lights outside the house.(Picture taken earlier tonight, while I was collecting the laundry). The rugs are in place in the living room, too. I like them better this year than last year!
We haven't decorated the Christmas trea yet, but we do have a real one this year which we shall plant after the end of the holidays. Plus three real ones at the shop which we shall be donating to the community after Christmas.

I have taken some pictures of the house in the quiet hours of Sunday morning. I had very little sleep, so I when I finally decided it;s better to wake up and get dressed, the light was such a blessing. I'll show you in a while.
Take care,
xoxo

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hope everyone feels much better very soon, love you.