I finally find some time to sit and write a post. i have been copying and pasting pieces of information that impressed me in the past few days, but it not the same. It is 1a.m. as I do this. I have had a rather edgy day. Is it due to the new round of homeo pills, taken to cure a candida outburst? Combined with the non-caffeine, non-sugar diet. Perhaps. Poor C, I snapped at him twice today, but I'm telling you, he wasn't quiet either. No, no, put the blame on me.
I have had some new items delivered at the shop today. Some luxury towells and gowns. I cannot help thinking "who is going to buy them". . And I am waiting for my Spring furniture order.
I am going to the hairdresser's tomorrow. A fix is a fix, never let anyone tell you it is not important. I have all the whites showing and DH specifically said I look older when I let them go. I would rather have my locks go gray and pull them up in an updo. After 50, God willing. Till then, and since my kids are young, I'd better pull myself together. For work's sake and for my marriage's sake, too.
Bright spot: there is a flower shop on our way to the city. It is full of lovely flowers. Other times I wouldn't have thought twice before getting a few and planting them in the pots. How I hate this gloom and doom climate! I have taken some pictures which I'm going to post another day, otherwise I'll make noise opening doors and waking up C. But here is a picture of some earlier blooms that I planted a couple of weeks ago.
Later in the evening, while I was puting together the shop's bureaucracy for the day, C ordered a cup of hot chocolate for me. And when we got home at 10:30p.m. and I headed for the computer, he didn't complain much, which is why I am typing away right now while everyone else sleeps.
'night,night. See you tomorrow.
1 comment:
Love you my sweet friend.
Post a Comment