Monday, May 24, 2010

Now it's time to say... au revoir

Dear friends,

As you have noticed, I have been on and off blogging for a while. Mostly off, really. It is not a matter of time. I think I need some distance from what seems like a "to do". There are piles of half written posts and photos that I keep meaning to show you, and thoughts that remain unpublished. And time spent in front of the screen that is not productive in any way. And if I do not have something to say that I can pull myself together and formulate as I want to, I'd better keep silent.

I am therefore going into a voluntary blogging silence. A retreat into living the day.

I want you to know that you are in my heart and prayers.

Thank you for your friendship and all that it means to me.



GG signature

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thinking of you, and praying for you. I love you my friend.

Genevieve said...

I love your blog....I'm silent alot too. God be with you!

Iphigenia said...

Wishing you all the best Miss Green Greek. I've just deleted my blog. My world away from blogging is more important. Γεια σου. xo

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Sometimes breaks from blogging are definitely needed; hope all is well xoxo

Susan Vaughn said...

Wow, I just found you and I'm sad to see you go!! I've gone through stages in my blogging experience too. Sometimes I feel like I need a break from the "have to" or "need to" and just wish I didn't have the additional responsibility, then I think about the joy I have gotten from sharing my life with my family and friends and all the new found friends around the world as a result of sharing my daily life, experiences, family, and more with all of my readers. I hope you'll be back soon, because I'd really like to get to know you. And thank you for listing my blog in your beautiful blogs list.

Susan