A big day today. The wedding of prince Nikolaos to Tatiana Blatnik took place this afternoon at the monastery of St. Nicolas, on the island of Spetsai.
Here are two videos one from the arrival of the bride and one of the young couple as they come out of the church. Notice the sound of the bells and the hundreds of ships, small and large that greet the couple. See also how the horse is scared from the noise and tries to flee, but Nikolaos holds on to it!..
A very beautiful couple, and I wish them all the very best.
![]() |
| they are now husband and wife- να ζήσουν! |
King Konstantine and Queen Anne-Marie are one of the exemplary royal couples, for their love and devotion to their family, their country and its traditions.
Since we won't be having inside the church photos or videos for a while, I am posting a video from the wedding of King Konstantine and Queen Anne-Marie.
I hope to show you more tomorrow!

2 comments:
I hope they will be happy.
Alfazema
Oooo...yes, thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment