I almost didn't see the little chap hidden under there! He looks so peaceful!
Ahh! That's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! Thank you!!! :) Happy WW.
such the life
Very cute.
Hello Mummy! Yes, he was tiny, and he looked so innocent under the chair!Oh yes, Betherann, he was adorable, at least when asleep!Shopannies: lol!Hi Denise! Cute-cute-cute he was, such beauty in every step, isn't God amazing?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I almost didn't see the little chap hidden under there! He looks so peaceful!
Ahh! That's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! Thank you!!! :) Happy WW.
such the life
Very cute.
Hello Mummy! Yes, he was tiny, and he looked so innocent under the chair!
Oh yes, Betherann, he was adorable, at least when asleep!
Shopannies: lol!
Hi Denise! Cute-cute-cute he was, such beauty in every step, isn't God amazing?
Post a Comment