This morning I had my first cup of tea. In the summer I had coffee almost daily, so unlike me, or at best a cold chocolate. But this morning, after I had my morning cappuccino, I felt the urge to drink tea. Just nothing else would do! It has been raining since noon, too. I was looking forward to the rain, but tonight I was wondering if it will keep raining like this until Spring!
Here is to Autumn!


4 comments:
I love hot tea in the mornings, especially in the autumn and winter months.
My favorite is British Breakfast Tea. So strong! Wakes me right up and tastes just right!
What is your favorite?
I really enjoy your blog!
Loralee :)
Hello Loralee,
I am so pleased you enjoy my blog!I'll do my best to keep you good company :-)
My favorite tea is geen tea. I find it refreshing and invigorating, and it is also good for you as they say. I like Tetley's packaging very much because it's fun. English Breakfast is strong blend indeed, perfect for the morning.
Best regards,
Irene
Love you sweet sis.
I love you,too, Denise :-))
Post a Comment