FOR TODAY, Monday evening, October 18, 2010
Outside my window... constant rain. It will be rain till the weekend.
I am thinking...that it is gatting late and I must go to sleep after this!
I am thankful for...my family that gives meaning to my life.
From the learning rooms...too many, too heavy books!
From the kitchen...quiet. We shall eat a quick sandwich lunch tomorrow.
I am wearing...my work clothes. Beige trousers, shirt and cardigan.
I am creating...just renewed my blog's template, after I almost lost it in cyberspace!
I am going...to bed for the night!
I am reading...my evening prayers
I am hoping...Blogger will stop having issues, or else I am gonna move blog home.
I am hearing...an after midnight talk show on TV. Some nice programmes this year. (Remind me to tell you more an other day).
Around the house...Quiet. Everyone is asleep, even those who haven't finished their lessons for tomorrow. Tant pis, they'll get up early tomorrow morning.
One of my favorite things...politics. I have always been interested in politics. As I grow up I fear less of what people will think.
A few plans for the rest of the week: When people make plans, God laughs. No plans.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...From our shop this morning.
Enjoy the week!


1 comment:
Enjoyed this sis, love you.
Post a Comment