Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook~October 25, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it's getting dark...really midnight:-)
I am thinking...of the day tomorrow. I must wake uo early to make breakfast. Thankfully I have lunch ready!
I am thankful for...Time. We are allowed to live some more and make our eace.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen...beans with spinach. recipe to follow!
I am wearing...my work clothes. Black crewneck, black elastic waist trousers, burgundy cardigan, black tights and lace up shoes.
I am creating...hmm, a blog post?
I am going...to sleep, as soon as I finish this.
I am reading...my latest copy of Maison et Decoration.
I am hoping...to be alive and well for years to come. This is such a hard world, and I'd like to be there for my children.
I am hearing...music from a TV show
Around the house...quietness. I'm probably the only one up.
One of my favorite things...my camera is the extention of my finger tips, even if you don't get to see nost of the oictures I am taking :(
A few plans for the rest of the week:send a goodies parcel to a dear friend, do some embroidery.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


...me, last Sunday, with said shoes.
Thank you for stoping by! I hope you all have a great week, full of health, love and God's blessings.
With thanks to our hostess.


GG signature

3 comments:

Lolly Fab said...

I think I like the simple woman's daybook. In fact, I find a lot about your page--and you--that I like.
I have been "stealing" things from your page and I may have to start the Simple Woman's Daybook, too.
I think it'd be a neat way to chronicle what you are thinking and feeling and doing. What a neat and interesting way to allow your friends to get to know you.
Anyway, I really wrote to tell you that posted a picture for you on my photo blog.
here is the address:
http://pollyannascameraphone.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

I hope you're having a great Tuesday morning, Irene. Right now, I am having a great Monday evening and planning on heading to bed soon.

Talk to you later,

Loralee :)

Denise said...

Nice daybook.

Unknown said...

Love the Day Book and all the wonderful photographs. I am your newest follower from Follow Me Friday 40 and Over.


Vickie
victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com