Monday, November 08, 2010

MelloW Yellow Monday

Hello dear friends,
Today I am posting a photo of a flower that I bought at the beginning of the Autumn. I don't know its name, but it was so different, upright and cheerful, among the other plants in the nursery, that it really called my name, it sure did:-))


I hope you all have a cheerful and mellow week!
With thanks for the Morning cheer to

MellowYellowBadge


GG signature

5 comments:

Channal said...

Great yellow flower! / Anna

Kim, USA said...

Oh yes I have seen this flower but don't know the name. This is pretty. Happy Monday!
MYM-At the store
Macro-Lemon

Kay L. Davies said...

What a pretty flower to cheer up anyone's gloomy day.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Cildemer said...

Nice yellow flower. I don't know its name either!

***
Have a nice day****

gemini said...

My grandma had a flower of that kind, it's beautiful when it is in full bloom, sad to say I don't know it's name too. Happy MYM.