Hello dear friends,
Today I thought I'd take you for a walk around our autumn garden.
This is a small apple tree growing in out backyard.
The apples are not eatable, but I like to watch the blooms and the fruit.
There are some blooms that grace the green carpet of grass and leaves.
A bloom of our jasmin.
The leaves from our maple treas are falling on the ground.
Red and yellow, the colours of the season.
I would also like to share with you an i-phone application that you may want to check. It is called "Grow your Own" and it is supported by the most prestigious Royal Horticultural Society. It offers information and advice on growing your own fruit and vegetables.
Thank you for stopping by, and thanks to An Oregon Cottage for hosting!
See you all next week!




3 comments:
Hi --thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment!
I enjoyed looking at your blog. Greece is a beautiful country.
I see it is also a beautiful autumn in your area.
Lovely pictures. It is so interesting to see blogs from other cultures. We really have so much in common.
It's so nice to see what's blooming in your part of the world! And that phone app sounds like something I'd like.
Now, if I could just get me a smart phone, maybe I could use it. :-)
Thanks for participating!
Post a Comment