Saturday, November 27, 2010

Will you pray for me?

Hello dear friends,
I hope you are all having a good time, especially those of you celebrating Thanksgiving. It is such a wonderful opportunity to be Thankful to God for all the good that He surrounds us with.

I have been silent for a few days. Some of my posts were posted in advance. We have been busy at the shop planning for an upocoming party for our customers' kids on December 15.
We are going to paint pillow cases together, read Christmas stories, eat some pies and drink some of our bio wine.

However, things are not always easy and rarely go as planned, as you all know.
In the past week I have been experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding. I spoke with my OB yesterday and he gave me some blood tests to do, and take it from there. I know I have some fibroids lurking and I am very scared of what maybe going on. 

Will you please hold me in your prayers?


GG signature

4 comments:

tracy said...

Hello Irene
I understand about the not knowing part... it can be very scary in deed.
As soon as I post this comment I shall pray that our Lord touch you with His healing grace...Remember the story in the bible... The Lord came across a woman who bled and when she touched the hem of His garment she was healed, because of her faith in Jesus.What an amazing story!
I too shall pray for peace of mind and that the doctors find a diagnoisis soon.
Blessings Tracy

Anonymous said...

As a fellow fibroid and HEAVY bleeder sufferer I want you to know that things CAN turn out OK!

I will keep you in my prayers...may God's grace touch you, may our Holy Virgin encircle you in Her embrace, may your ears be filled with good news.

Yiota said...

hope it's nothing serious.
take care!

Merisi said...

Big hug and I keep you in my prayers, dear Irene,
M.