Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Huray the Riders!



6 comments:

Anon said...

Who's the big kid? lol

http://tootsie.wordpress.com/

Liza on Maui said...

hiiyaaaah! Enjoy the ride! Or should I say I hope you enjoyed the ride :)

Sheryl said...

That looks like fun!

Carey said...

What fun! Makes me wish summer was here(not that i dont already). Great photo. Happy WW

Unknown said...

Happy Eat Your Brussel Sprouts Day.

Irene said...

efarmer@hotmail.comThank you all for stopping by!

Miss Lionheart,
the big kid is my daughter D.
Liza,
Time goes by so fast that I thought I should let them all share in the fun together.
Sheryl,
Thanks, yes I think they enjoyed it, although fun is never enough.
Crygibb,
Summer will be here soon. I only hope it comes in time, not forced by people's abuse of Nature.
Rona,
I don't really know what to make of that, but thanks for stopping by!

I hope all your days are sunny!